AmanSari Hotel City Centre Johor Bahru - Location and Map
AmanSari Hotel City Centre
49 Jalan Wong Ah Fook
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Seated at an enviable location and close to a number of places to visit in Johor Bahru is AmanSari Hotel City Centre. Its neighbouring locales include popular shopping malls, medical centres, banks, and public transport stations. It also stands along Jalan Wong Ah Fook in the Central Business District of Johor state's capital city, connected to Singapore by road and rail via a causeway.
From the hotel, guests can access these notable destinations to further enrich their retreat in the city.
- City Square
- Sultan Ibrahim Building – former state secretariat building of Johor from the 1930's
- Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Walk
- The Grand Palace Johor
- Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine Complex – more widely known as CIQ
- Iskandar Region Development
- Zoo Johor
- Danga Bay Waterfront
- Persada Convention Centre – venue for national and international meetings, incentives, and exhibitions
In addition, our hotel is near Pasir Pelangi, the state's royal village, which houses the Royal Mosque from the 1920's—another prominent place to visit in Johor, Bahru, Malaysia.